Before designing the kitchen, one should identify the tasks to be performed in the kitchen. A kitchen should be designed to match the preferred style of the individual user and the general decor of the rest of the house. Indian traditional homes as getting used to modular kitchens in a recent decade. As far as the old kitchens are concerned they were dingy and unorganized. Hyderabad Modular Kitchen of today are sleekly designed to suit individual needs and preference as well as the available space in any home. The space that have available for the kitchen is most effectively utilized. This is one of the core ideas that is behind the design of modular kitchens. The best use of space will give a clutter free order to cook easily. There is ample space to move around too. Each component of the kitchen has its own designated space and it is easy to find and use anything and everything in the kitchen. Benefits of modular kitchen:
- Modular kitchen systems consist of standardized units pre-fabricated in a huge array of material which can be avail in sheen colors with a clean finishing.
- A regular modular system consists of standardized units for the floor and wall.
- They come in different price ranges and thus can be easily fit into the budget of people who want modular kitchen systems.
- If have a bare kitchen, then need to have box type kitchen. This type of kitchen is fully modular from the kitchen counters to the cabinets and the shutters to pull out.
- Kitchen is a place of cooking where end up with trials. A ‘modular’ kitchen means- designed kitchen which is made up of several modules and units.
- The modules or units made in the modular kitchen systems all over the world are in the same standardized size.
Kitchen cabinets and drawers:
- Modular kitchen system is stylish, elegant and latest in which individual can mix or match the basic models of modular kitchen to their taste.
- While choosing for cabinets and drawers, go for natural or lacquered wood, combinations of wood and laminate, granite or even aluminum marble. It can also go for ingenious material which can be used to make cabinets and drawers
- Be sure the material opt for cabinet is water resistance. To cop up with water marine ply is always good as it is great water resistant.
- It is better to install steel kitchen cabinet but make sure they are powder coated lest it would get rusted.
- The steel cabinets should be avoided near the stove area, as they get heated which makes them impossible to open.
Kitchen counters and design:
- While selecting counters for modular kitchen granite is the best option seeing the Indian style of cooking.
- Modular kitchens are available in various styles and designs as can take parallel counters, L-shaped kitchen and C-shaped kitchen.
- It can also go for island design if have large kitchen.