The primary objective of having a Modular Kitchen is to save the space. It is an effective and efficient method to utilize the available space to its maximum potential, without disrupting the daily operations. In fact, working inside the Kitchen becomes a lot more easy and smooth, once the Kitchen Designs Hyderabad has been implemented. And, this is coming out from a personal experience of using a Modular Kitchen for the last one year or so. It has definitely some weight. A standard Single Wall Modular Kitchen can consist of cabinets, counter top, accessories like chimneys and ventilators, and gadgets like refrigerator, oven and in some cases sinks. These all are neatly arranged and packed as a combo, so as to avoid cluttering and congestion of the items.
|Kitchen Designs Hyderabad|
Accessories Used In: Modular Kitchen Accessories Hyderabad
The basic stoves which traditionally used LPG or electric power (induction stoves) are now being integrated to the modular kitchen area by engraving the hob (stove) into the granite tops. It is one compact unit, which has multiple burners and makes kitchen area clutter-free. It provides ease at work while cooking.
A chimney is used to expel smoke from the kitchen area. There are huge array of auto clean chimneys which is widely appreciated in the Indian market.
It Modular Kitchen Accessories Hyderabad can buy great products like Convection Toaster Ovens, Slow Cookers, Microwaves, and Dinnerware. These items can make days a lot easier.
Pull out drawers (Units):
These units are easily accessible while working in the kitchen area and are used to store multiple things like food articles, utensils etc. These units are easy to maintain and it depends on the size of unit that how much it can store.
Shutters are in trend these days to easily place kitchen area crockery in them. They are durable, reliable and are easy to install and maintain.
The shelves have sliding drawers which are used for storing kitchen area items. They are durable and within the reach of hands. The shelf has a handle through which can open and close it easily.
Pros and Cons of single wall modular kitchen:
- The main advantage of modular kitchen area is that can easily carry cabinets and modules in a box and fit in new kitchen area.
- It is easy to clean and even can repair any part of modular kitchen area.
- The kitchen area provides clutter-free space to easily work in the area.
- Modular kitchen area comes in such a variety of colors and designs that will surely get one according to taste.
- It gives you the liberty to set your kitchen area as per your wish.
- It comes in a ready-to-install pre-fabricated form, which makes its installing extremely convenient.
- Modular kitchen area has a fashionable look, which lends a great appeal to interior decor.
- A versatile kitchen layout that maximizes kitchen space & provides ample storage options.
- Enables multiple work stations to be set up across different kitchen counters, thereby easing movement and minimizing kitchen traffic.
- The peninsula leg of the kitchen, divides the cooking space from the rest of the home.
- It can be used to store appliances or as a quick breakfast/ dinner nook on busy weekdays.
- The large availability of countertop space and plenty of storage, are additional benefits.
- Keeping the G kitchen peninsula short, ensures that the work triangle becomes very manageable.